Thursday, January 1, 2009

This is not a resolution

Good morning and happy 2009! Thus begins my newest blog. Unlike previous efforts, I'm actually going to write about things other than why my life isn't how I thought it would turn out (which always makes me think of Robert Redford in The Natural). Yes, the Rain of Error has ended. No more looking back at mistakes and asking why.

So what will this be about? I'm glad I asked. I've even come up with a tentative writing schedule for myself. Can you believe it? Thursdays I'm going to write about me and what's going on with my life. Taking the half full look rather than the half empty. Fridays will be about baseball cards. The weekends will be about what I'm cooking and the music to which I am listening. We'll begin the week with a look at some aspect of baseball history. Tuesday will cover what books I read that week and then Wednesday will be a catch all/wild card thing which will be as much of a surprise to me as it will be to you. Sound like a plan? I'm digging it.

That being said, I'm off to bed to rest my head. Catch you later.

No comments: