Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Bipped a girl



Yes, I Bipped a girl. I'm not sure if there are any gender considerations with Bipping. Is it wrong to Bip a girl as it is to hit a girl? Is talking about how you Bipped a female the baseball card equivalent of conquest banter in the locker room? My own feeling is this is the 21st Century and we're all about equality. There are no gender differences in card collecting. So there.

As I mentioned yesterday, I oh so badly wanted to Bip people. So I had to make trade partners. I stumbled across Sarah at Rookie Card Collector. She, too, is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck X set so we exchanged want lists and we are both much closer to completion. I also had to Bip her, of course.

Along with the UDX cards, Sarah sent me a couple of Dunns for the collection.


I'd scan the X cards but I put them in the binder as soon as I opened them and I'm not taking them out again.

They were very much appreciated. Thanks, Sarah!

No comments: