Sunday, April 5, 2009

You know what I really like? The cello.

I do. I really like the cello. It has such a unique sound and you can do so many things with it.

You can make pretty music:


You can play something that a lot of people wouldn't think is pretty:


You can use it for comedy:


You can rock:


You can get a bunch of your cello buddies and really rock:


But you can also take things to far with your cello buddies and play something you probably shouldn't:


You can do lullabies with a group of other musicians:


You can do television theme songs:


You can tango:


You can be so damn amazing yet no one has ever heard of you (Pawel Walerowski (wearing ballcap)):


Sorry. I'm digressing. I just think Pawel should be as regarded as Yo-Yo Ma. More of him:


And some more (sound clip).

See? Pawel? Awesome. Cello? Awesome. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

No comments: