Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chicken salad revisited

This editing business is harder than I thought. I hope to complete it this weekend and maybe get back into a regular schedule of everything.

As such, not much new to report in the cuisine area except I had two new supermarket chicken salads this week. Picked up a chicken salad wrap at Darrenkamp's which I thoroughly enjoyed. Lettuce and tomato, the chicken salad was light tasting with no strong flavors. Perfect lunch.

I also had Dutch Way's hickory chicken salad. It was nice as a change but not something I would want to eat regularly. Has that fake hickory flavor to it and it seemed like the chicken salad was made differently from their normal. Good bit of egg in it which surprisingly I didn't mind.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: