Saturday, April 9, 2011

Help me complete my 2008 Upper Deck X Exponential Sets

If you can believe it, I need one card each from the 2008 Upper Deck X Exponential Sets X, X2 and X3.

I need:
X-DL Derrek Lee
X2-GS Grady Sizemore
X3-AP Albert Pujols

If you have any of these to trade, please leave me a note in the comments. Thanks.

Training Update: I came home from work yesterday and was absolutely exhausted. It was a very taxing week. I got on the rower and was just feeling too wiped out to do anything. Had dinner and went to bed around 8 PM.

Put in a good workout today, though. Goofy intervals - 4min, 2min, 1min, 2min, 4min with alternating 3min and 30sec rest. Went outside and did 10 shoulder press x 135, 15 front squats x 185 and 15 push presses x 115. I was pleased with my row and the weight was a nice change in that it was on the lighter side.

No comments: