Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Really poorly done Press Pass NASCAR Series 2 box break

I don't know why the sound was so off on this. Delayed, doesn't sound good. Also, the video isn't that good either. I don't look anything like Clive Owen in the video. Sheesh.



I was jazzed when I opened these but once I got thinking about the math and checking out eBay prices for base sets, I don't think I'll be buying any more of these.

The O-Pee-Chee Baseball, though, hmmm.....they could tempt me. But I don't think right now. I do have that coupon, though. Hmmmm.....

2 comments:

--Transfixed Ingress said...

Couldn't bear to watch.

I've got a few boxes of cards I discovered in the basement - look like they are from later in school / the KB era. I wonder if they are open - I've only seen them through the side of a crate or container they are in. Hmmmm.....

Mad Guru said...

Aw, c'mon. You know you love the NASCAR. And, yeah, almost all our cards are pretty much from the KB era, which, lucky for us, is pretty much the era of cards with the least value.