Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rain of Error errata

In a post published on February 1, 2011, this blog wrote that, "I have a huge autographed photo collection of three". Further research by our legal team has brought to light the omission of two other autographed photographs that were in our possession at that time that had been previously omitted.

Ryan Karp was previously written about in this post. He signed this for me on a day when he was charting pitches in the stands. Sadly, the photo has been in a file cabinet until being removed for this post.


















Art Johnson was a pitcher for the Boston Braves/Bees in the 1940's. This picture was given to me by a book dealer as part of a congratulations package of oddball baseball materials he sent me when I got married. I have a box of oddball baseball ephemera where this has resided.

The staff of Rain of Error deeply regret our error and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

1 comment:

Mark Aubrey said...

I'll let it slide. This time.